Whether you’re starting a new website or revamping an existing one, it’s essential to have a clear idea of the pages you want to include and the purpose of each page. Here are five of my most common website page ideas:
- Homepage: This is the first page that visitors see when they arrive at your website, and it’s the primary point of entry. The purpose of the homepage is to provide visitors with an overview of your brand, services, and products. It should be eye-catching, informative, and easy to navigate.
- About page: The purpose of the About page is to provide visitors with information about your brand, company, or organization. It’s an opportunity to tell your story, share your values, and showcase your team. Visitors want to know who they’re dealing with, and the About page is an excellent place to establish credibility and trust.
- Services page: The purpose of the Services page is to provide visitors with information about the products and services you offer. It’s an opportunity to highlight your expertise, showcase your offerings, and demonstrate your value proposition. Be sure to include clear and concise descriptions of each service you offer.
- Portfolio page: The purpose of the Portfolio page is to showcase your work and highlight your skills. It’s an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise, creativity, and professionalism. A well-curated portfolio can help you stand out from the competition and provide potential clients with a sense of what you can do for them.
- Contact page: The purpose of the Contact page is to make it easy for visitors to get in touch with you. It should include your contact information, such as your phone number, email address, and physical address. You can also include a contact form that visitors can use to send you a message.
In conclusion, these are the most common website pages that you’ll find on the web. Each page has a specific purpose, and it’s important to tailor your content to meet the needs of your audience. By creating a well-designed and informative website, you can establish credibility, build trust, and attract new business.